Do you want to get featured on Monocubed?
If you are passionate about writing on web development, become a part of our growing network of contributors.
Monocubed is a prominent web development company in the USA and Canada. We have developed high-quality and scalable web software solutions for our worldwide clients. A few of the top web projects delivered are FieldCamp, InvoiceOwl, Sayyar, Interstride, and Roofing CRM Software. Our expertise in web development has enabled us to serve audiences like:
Topics we focus on
- Web Development
- Front-end Web Development
- Back-end Web Development
- Cloud Solutions Development
Note: To better understand the types of topics we cover on Monocubed, refer to our existing blog posts. As you refer to our blogs, you will get an idea about the tone we use, and the preferred content layouts. Get a better idea of the content we’re looking for.
- Submissions must be original.
- Articles must have 1500 words minimum.
- Use a conversational tone and write for your audience.
- Use more of ‘you’ in the content.
- Keep all the paragraphs short. Use bullet points where required.
- Add 2-3 FAQs relevant to the primary keyword for the blog topic.
- Avoid using jargon.
- Share the author bio along with your headshot.
- Ensure your article doesn’t have grammar errors.
- Submit your article in a Google Doc, with headings, subheadings, and paragraphs.
- Submit a plagiarism report – it must be 100% plagiarism free.
Article submission deadline
- Send your article within 5 working days.
How to format your article
- Keep Headings (including subheadings) in bold.
- Maintain the consistency of font type and size throughout the article.
- Add only relevant external resources in the article.
- Add recent statistics, within the last three years only.
- Do not only add promotional links.
- Limit the author’s bio to only one do-follow link.
- Share links of all your social media profiles.
- Include at least one high-quality, relevant image with your submission. Size: 708 px width x 374 px height.
- We strongly recommend using relevant images – screenshots, illustrations, and graphs. Please avoid stock photos.
- Avoid including stock photos in your article.
Questions to ask yourself before submitting
- Are all sources of data, research, and quotations used in your post properly cited?
- Does your post-offer actionable tips or advice for readers to implement after reading?
- Does your post include unique perspectives or insights on the topic, rather than just repeating existing information?
- Are there examples or case studies included to support the points mentioned in your post?
- Does your post employ a mix of short and long sentences to create an engaging and varied writing style?
We can reject your article if:
- Poorly written or lacks clarity.
- Contains inaccurate information or factual errors.
- Does not align with our content’s tone or style.
- Has been published elsewhere or contains plagiarized.
- Not relevant to our audience or theme.
What’s next after submitting an article?
- Your article will be edited by our editorial team to ensure that your article adheres to our content writing guidelines.
- The editor will comment on your article if required.
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you to re-optimize it.
- We’ll schedule your publication as soon as revisions are complete.
- We reserve the right to remove links that we find to be promotional.
Ready to submit your article?
If you are fine with the above-mentioned guidelines, fill up the form. Further, we will get in touch with you within the next 2-3 working days.